Thursday, August 21, 2014

Windblown Weary Working Wife and Mom

Home Cooked

Tonight I attempted to make dinner for my husband and I. At 9 pm the ever busy 18 Month old was finally in bed and dinner was burning in the cast iron. 

Housekeeping with busy infant toddler hip dysplasia

My home cooked meal of leftover hamburger bun tuna melt sandwiches, was officially burned. Life at its finest.

Working Mom Burned Dinner Again

Instead of blogging or writing, I have been putting a baby to bed too late, burning dinner, battling foreign objects in the dishwasher, and working more than ever. Life continues to keep us on our toes. We have just added a hip surgery and Spica Cast for our sweet young daughter to the mix. So it seems there is no better time than the present to recharge a different part of my mind and soul. 

Working Mama Heart

A small limitation to my love of writing has been my full-time gig in the agriculture export industry. My heart longs that one day I will spend more of my days at home. To care for my husband, daughter, and be more involved with church, community and cattle organizations. 



Washington Beef Grilling Recipes Toddler Reading

For this chapter of our lives, I am a full time work away from the home / working late at night mama. I am blessed to work with wonderful people both in my office and around the world which makes the chaos a little more tolerable. Due to such a fast paced workload (the emails they.just.never.end), at the end of the day I am usually burnt out on all forms of communication. I have struggled to continue doing what I truly love, what my soul craves - writing. 


Central Washington Timothy Hay 2014 Center Pivot

I can not promise beautiful photography, how-tos on cleaning or organizing a home...or well anything really! I do hope to share a bit of life's continuing adventures with our family and friends. Our daughter's hip dysplasia journey (upcoming surgery, casting) will be a new topic for my writing. I have scoured blog after blog looking for tips to prepare us for the hill we will be climbing and hope I can be of some assistance to another family one day facing this same situation.

Pre Surgery Bi Lateral Hip Dysplasia WA Mountain Lake

Happy to have you here~
Jenna
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...